360 Assure – Lite
360 Assure Lite is a free to use ‘BETA’ software application that is open to the public. Zentive Limited (we) hold no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by or as a result of using 360 Assure Lite. As part of the BETA testing we welcome feedback on any issues discovered within the software so that we may work to correct these.
We are aware of some restrictions in the 360 Assure Lite software which we are working on and advise the following to improve your experience with 360 Assure Lite:
- 360 Assure Lite should not be used in a production environment – only test environments as it is still in BETA
- We recommend that you remove the admin@local admin account once you have created your own admin accounts.
- We recommend that you change the database passwords including MySQL password and the creation of MongoDB users.
- Ensure your systems are secure, we are not in control of your system security and as such you are responsible for ensuring that your systems are secure at all times.
- Remove other webpages from Apache Tomcat
If you discover a fault or have a suggestion to improve the performance or functionality of 360 Assure Lite, please let us know by posting the details onto the 360 Assure Forum
Using the 360 Assure Website:
The term ‘Zentive Group Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3700 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Fareham, PO15 7AW. Our company registration number is 05331746 registered at 1 Ashley Court, Providence Hill, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 8AT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Copyright 2019 360Assure | All Rights Reserved